Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hey there! Re-intro from a lapsed member.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mandy Barker
    Participant
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hiya! I’ve been a member here for a while but I have (embarrassingly) not used my membership at all so I thought a re-intro might be worthwhile.

My journey to becoming a soloist started 6 years ago after a redundancy. I had been working close to home for 3 years, after spending 8 years with a 3-hour round commute each day. I pondered going back to that daily grind and decided instead to take ownership of my time and my energy and launched a Virtual Assistant business instead.

Since then my interests and my client’s requests have lead me away from generalised VA work and more toward focussing on awareness-raising and message-sharing for my client’s and their business. Hence a recent rebrand to Message Magnifier.

I’m really enjoying taking my clients passion and message to the world and to their audience.

I look forward to getting to know my fellow soloists and joining in the discussions here.

With gratitude
    Mandy

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome (back) to the forums Mandy!

Great to hear how your business has evolved, and we hope to see you around 🙂

Dave

Mandy Barker
    Participant
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Thanks Dave!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.