Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Heya from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KelvinG
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    I’m new here, just registered a few minutes ago. I’m Kelvin from Melbourne. I am in the very early stages of starting a business. Haven’t decided if it would be an online business or a traditional one. I’m planning to import A-PET containers to be used in the produce industry. My thoughts are to first try out with the fruits and vegetable retailers. This will be a whole new experience and I am delighted to know that there is a forum like this which provides so many good advice to newbies. Hoping to get things going and becoming as successful as many of you are here. Up up and away!

Kel

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Kelvin and welcome

Flying Solo is a forum filled with many helpful business owners, I hope you enjoy the information posted here.

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Welcome Kel.

Sounds like a good business idea. Keep us posted on progress. :)

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Hello and welcome!
    You have come to the right place for friendly advice and we’re all looking forward to seeing you around, and hearing about the development and success of your business.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kel,

Thank you for introducing yourself to us all.

I hope you enjoy being part of Flying Solo, and that hanging out here helps you pick up some useful information for the pre-launch research you’re currently doing.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

KelvinG
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks all. Looking forward to learn from all the experienced entrepreneurs here. All the best to all. Cheers!

Kel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.