• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    finnsmum
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

hello everyone i am new to business i am a dog groomer in geelong my focus is on (real not just a small percent of the ingreadents)Gentle & Natural Products, being home based and one on one grooming now i just need costomers

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

Hi Finnsmum and welcome to FS!

Where are you looking for your customers at present? What marketing have you done and how do they find out about you? Do you have a website?

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo. Do you have any customers yet? It might be a good idea to work out who your target market is and then you will have a better idea of how to reach them. Have you done any dog grooming before setting up your business?

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Hello, welcome to FS :)

MAli
    • Total posts: 107
    Up

Hi Finnsmum,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

aliyah
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

hi there Finnsmum! welcome to the forum and good luck to your business. :) By the way, have you tried advertising your business online?

finnsmum
    Up

thanks everyone yes i have a online add and a face book page and i have worked in grooming for about 3 years now my first job in grooming was with one of australias highest qualified groomers and i have worked with some not so good ($20 for a ten hr day) but it all helps me with what i wont do when grooming my focus is on natural and gental products not easy in australia they say natural and gental but they full of cemicals that are harmfull to the dog and groomer useing them but because it an animal product theye dont have to list ingredants. my other focus is one on one grooming

finnsmum
    Up

and i forgot i am doing some flyers to put up at some vets in the area offering pups first bath for $10.00

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

Who is your online ad targeting? Who’s your ideal client?

Sounds like you can really position yourself as being unique for using genuinely gentle products with your grooming, but you need to be more visible so people can find you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.