• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Opulence
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am currently a young graduate who engages in consulting for some small businesses in the Sydney area.

I’m madly saving up some startup capital with a view to either create something from scratch or purchase an existing business.

My experience to date has mainly been working to modernise and automate many internal business tasks along with helping management teams to interpret their business data. I’ve also done some work in the online marketing space.

My qualifications are a Bachelors of Financial Economics and Finance from UNSW.

I’ll be looking forward to both consuming and contributing to this sites knowledge base.

Cheers,

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Opulence,
    Welcome to the forums and for your contributions so far.
    Look forward to hearing how things go as your business venture develops.
    Cheers
    Peter

Leonie_C
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hello Opulance

Good luck at growing your business. Find customers with a need you can fill and create your business around this. You may not necessarily need to wait until you have built a pile of capital – many excellent businesses have started with next to no capital: Dick Smith started his business with only about $610 but he had a vision and a whole lot of passion!

I’d say feed your enthusiasm piggy bank and you’ll find all sorts of wonderful things happen.

This site is a great place to start!

cheers
    Leonie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.