• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt Olde
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi!

Finally made the leap to freelancing fulltime! Got told this forum is a great community of people.

Im a web developer/designer working with a couple of others. Check out our website @ http://www.gosimpler.com .
    Looking forward to reading peoples experience on starting and running a business! And of course asking a few things myself.

Matt Olde

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Matt

Welcome, look forward to seeing your posts and input on technology.. i love reading through the designers posts….

Hope you get as much out of this forum as i have been fortunate enough to.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Welcome Matt and a HUGE sparkly congratulations for going full time :) It’s a big leap of faith but one Im sure you will find incredibly worth-while..

Happy travels! :)

Emity Lane
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hi Matt!!

I had a look at your website and it looks great! Good luck with you new business! I am currently thinking about my own website and find the input of professionals such as yourself invaluable. Look forward to seeing and hearing more from you. :)

Matt Olde
    Up

Thanks guys! Looking forward to contributing to the forum were I can :).

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Just had a super quick look at your website, but like it. Seems like you’re a simple, straight forward company / organisation that offers simple solutions for likewise simple, straight forward businesses.

That’s the smart way to go for sure. Too many IT companies presnent themselves as uber skilled gods and it’s too daunting for us unknowledgeable fools with limited budgets.

If your rates are good, very good, and deal with elastix and general very basic PC/Microsoft crap, we’ll be happy to hear from you.

Matt Olde
    Up
    David@Verve Recruitment, post: 121822 wrote:
    Just had a super quick look at your website, but like it. Seems like you’re a simple, straight forward company / organisation that offers simple solutions for likewise simple, straight forward businesses.

That’s the smart way to go for sure. Too many IT companies presnent themselves as uber skilled gods and it’s too daunting for us unknowledgeable fools with limited budgets.

Thanks David. We made the site so it would not intimidate people with technical jargon. I do find it a challenge to describe what we can do for businesses beyond websites. Good to get feedback that the website is sending that message.

David@Verve Recruitment, post: 121822 wrote:
    If your rates are good, very good, and deal with elastix and general very basic PC/Microsoft crap, we’ll be happy to hear from you.

Thanks for the offer David. At the moment we are focused more on web/mobile apps and websites but I will remember your offer if things slow down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.