• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NathanBoxa
    Participant
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    ::

Im Nathan, found this forum through Google, searching for info/advise on starting a building company focusing on residential homes.

Checked a few other forums, none seemed to answer any questions i had.

A little about me, i have worked in building and construction all my life. Mostly as a builders laborer. Ive little experience in the administration side of building. Some of my family are in the industry as well, father was a large scale builder(retired now) cousins and uncle were Concreters.

I managed to get my Domestic Builder – Managers license (DB-M) and have cert IV in small business management.

Glad to be a member of the forum

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to the forum! You’re certainly in the right place to get answers. What I find is that if you ask some specific questions you will get a better response – so if there is something that is troubling you right now ask away – you’ll be surprised at the number of valuable responses you’ll get!

Best of luck with your planning.

Cheers
    Daniel

NathanBoxa
    Participant
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Thanks for the TIP will get posting :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Welcome aboard Nathan. :)

Dan’s tip is right on the money. People will be best placed to help you if they know exactly what you need to know.

Good luck with the new venture. It’s great to know that you have all those experienced people in the family to ask advice from!

Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.