• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Praty
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

I am newbie here in Flying Solo and this is really a great active forum. I am Analyst and would like to start up my new business. I have no idea on what products should i look into selling, but just desperate to start a business.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Praty,

Welcome to the forum. :)

To help us get to know you better, please fill in your forum profile in the Control panel, including details of where you’re based (this is a forum for small business owners in Australia). You can access the Control panel from the grey bar above the forum.

Thanks for joining us,
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Praty

welcome to the forum, your sure to get some great ideas here.

Steve

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up

Welcome! I’m sure there’s lots of people here with opinions you can bounce ideas off!

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

Re: New business startup

Praty, post: 124932 wrote:
    I am newbie here in Flying Solo and this is really a great active forum. I am Analyst and would like to start up my new business. I have no idea on what products should i look into selling, but just desperate to start a business.

The key to selling is buying, what can you buy at a fantastic price? Naturally you’ll need to have some empathy with the industry/product, because you are going to have to live and breath the business for at least the first five years; so choose something you’ll enjoy.
    Before committing cash to the project please do a feasibility study and then a business plan. We have a feasibility study manual which is written for tourism related businesses, but the principles are the same for most businesses. There is a free sample of the manual on this page.

Just Launch
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Putting a business idea into a business plan can not be underestimated. By making it a physical document and going through the process you challenge yourself on certain assumptions and procedures that you had previously glossed over.

It can be a very rewarding and informative activity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.