• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ColourandCode
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

My name is Jeremy and I’m a Web Designer/Developer and Graphic Designer from Melbourne (jeremyjam.es). I run my own little design studio outside of my day job (also Web Design) in the hope that it will be my full time job one day (fingers crossed!).

I’m hoping to pick up plenty of tips and tricks here and possible even share a few!

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up

Hey Jeremy! Love the site. big fan of the Vintage genre styling. :D
    Welcome aboard etc
    Robbie

bluewoodstudio
    • Total posts: 233
    Up

Hi Jeremy, welcome to FS!

Love your site as well. Look forward to seeing you around.

Heidi :)

ColourandCode
    Up

Thanks Robbie, appreciate it! Yeah I like it to alas it has been done to death ;) I’m already working on a redesign. Ahh… the designer’s dilemma :) Thanks for the welcome.

ColourandCode
    Up
    bluewoodstudio, post: 147373 wrote:
    Hi Jeremy, welcome to FS!

Love your site as well. Look forward to seeing you around.

Heidi :)

Thank you Heidi, appreciate the comments. Just checked out your Society 6 page, I’m a big fan of Typography and you have some really nice stuff there, might have to spend some $$$ ;)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Jeremy,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for sharing your site with us – I enjoyed checking out your portfolio.

I’m looking forward to watching you transition into full-time self-employment when the time is right!

Jayne

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome aboard, Jeremy. I hope you enjoy your time on here. All the best with your venture as well.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to a flying Solo :)

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Cheers,

Matt

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Jeremy,
    Love your site! As a designer, I wonder if you are always thinking about your next design for your own website.
    I’m not a designer, but I know what I like and I love typography. I have just transitioned from FT employment to solo business owner. Not there yet, but loving it.
    Look forward to seeing round the forum.
    Michelle

ColourandCode
    Up

Thank you for the kudos Michelle! :) Yes I’m definitely constantly thinking about my next design. I’ve only just finished building my current site (haven’t even finished the mobile version yet!) and I’m already starting to think about the next iteration. For a long time I thought it was a bit unhealthy to feel discontent with what I’d done, but I’ve now decided it’s just a product of an active mind. Besides, Web Design especially, let alone design in general, is always progressing at such a pace that I think what looks good now ends up looking like crap in 8-12 months time.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Big welcome to the forum Jeremy!

You will get up the courage to leave one day. The day will come and you will just know it! :)

ColourandCode
    Up

Thanks Leah! Much appreciated :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.