• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pserepisos
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to Flying Solo and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in the I.T. Industry for 16 years now and currently have a few ventures underway.

Radial Life | Joint Venture between my fiancé and I.
    Radial Life is the brand for Automotive Enthusiasts including Clothing, Merchandise, Car shows, Events and Social media community. Within our short operation (7 months at current) we have over 17,000 facebook likes and have sold a lot of merchandise with $0 in paid advertising. Our products are mainly sold online however will be starting to go into some stores soon with the aim of expanding to stores overseas (discussions have already begun). We are now focusing on building up the marketing for this product/brand to ensure it will eventually be the market leader in its realm. Also looking for clothing manufactures that can produce our products in bulk.
    http://www.radiallife.com.au/ (Built and Designed by myself)

Website Design and I.T. future proofing | This business will be my own and is yet to start trading. I am currently in the process of planning and undergoing feasibility assessments etc.
    With 16 years of experience in the I.T. Industry, its time for me to start building my own firm concentrating future proofing businesses in the aspect of I.T. A core component of this will be web design and delivering “seamless” solutions for company’s to take the burden and stress away of running with these tasks internally. I wont announce too much more about this until I have done further planning, still in early stages expect it to be live in the next few months. So if anyone here is needed any I.T. Services feel free to contact me for further discussion.

I was born and still living in Melbourne.

Regards,
    Paul

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi again Paul,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your businesses to us :)

Sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate there, but are making some great progress. Congratulations on your successes so far!

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.