Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi All! Appointment Setter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justin Laju
    • Total posts: 89
    Up
    ::

Hi All!

I’ve been a Flying Solo enthusiast for a few years now, so thought I should get involved.

I started Appointment Setter a few years ago. I was between sales roles and needed to keep the ship sailing. So, I build a little website (in about 30 mins), put a small ad on Gumtree.com.au, and thought I’d set some b2b appointments while I hunted down that next “great sales role”…

Little did I know that the SME business community was crying out for effective appointment setting & telemarketing.

I’d setup a number of other businesses over the years, which went no where. Appointment Setter seemed to just grow and grow with its own volition. I barely had to market at all, and almost every client became an ongoing customer.

The universe has a way of showing you that you are in the right spot! Appointment Setter has chosen me, rather than the other way around…

We now provide Telemarketing, Appointment Setting, Lead Generation and Telesales – with clients all over the country in almost every industry (B2B).

Feel free to drop me a line – I’m planning to write some content on effective Appointment Setting & Telemarketing for business owners and sales people, so you’ll see me around!

Cheers
    Justin Laju
    Owner
    Appointment Setter
    Outbound business to business Telemarketing & Appointment Setting
    http://www.appointmentsetter.net.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Justin,

A warm welcome to you, and thanks for introducing yourself to us.

Your contributions to our chats will be very welcome – telemarketing is a subject that comes up over and over again around here :)

Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.