Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi all, it’s Simone from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SimoneV
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone. I am thrilled to become a part of your community. I have lurked around for some time prior to setting up my new business and have finally taken the opportunity to join, thanks to the great content and supportive community.

The purpose of my business is to hand hold small local business owners in their transition from offline to online marketing ………..it is surprising how many there still are. We provide education, training products and services to help them take the plunge, their first steps so to speak.

When I am not obsessing over my business I am absorbed in being mum to 3 gorgeous girls who are sport crazy ………….meaning I am a taxi driver from 3.30 pm most days of the week

I live in Melbourne so am spoilt for choice for great coffee and fine food [ both of which I am a bit partial too.] My other passions are fitness, particularly running at the moment, l love reading, mostly business books:) and during this fine time in Melbourne curling up on the couch in front of a roaring fire with a glass of red.

And that is me in a nutshell.

I am looking forward to participating in some great discussion here with all you clever folks,

Cheers,

Simone

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hey Simone,

Welcome aboard, I’m passionate about coffee and food too.
    Currently my favourite cuisine is Japanese.
    I hope you get some worthwhile ideas around here as well as some work life balance resources as well.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Simone from Melbourne! That has a fabulous ring to it :)

Welcome! Glad you have decided to un-lurk yourself, Im sure we’ll all love your input into the forum!

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Welcome!

How do you feel about Macromedia Flash? Also are your pro Unicorns?

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Simone, and welcome. What part of Melbourne are you in? I’m in the foot of the Dandenong Ranges so if you’re eastside, perhaps we can meet up sometime?

I’ve been running my business for over 18 years and it’s an online business. And yet people are still finding out about my industry as well (Virtual Assistant). It seems to me that people don’t realise what’s out there till they perceive a need for themselves and then they get surprised that there are whole industries out there that have been in existence without their knowledge :D

I’m sure you’ll settle in here just fine.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Greetings from all of us here at FSHQ too Simone.

We love it when long-time lurkers turn into first time posters, so you’ve made our day :)

It’s awesome to have you on board.
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.