Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi All!! New to this site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dansyd1
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Evening all,
    My name is Daniel, 29yo from Sydney.

Finally joined this site, to help others in their Entrepreneur adventues, hopefully shed some knowledge from my experience.
    And also hopefully find people who are like minded like myself.

My experience ranges from Hospitality, I.T., technician and management.

I have been managing a medical sales/service company now for 3.5 years, built it up from the ground as i was its first employee. Now operating in 3 states.
    Im very proud of my achievements so far, but unfortunately its owned by my boss, and i just develop and run day-to-day operations.
    I have always been keen to start my own business, and from my experience i know i can do it 100% successfully.

My aim is to hopefully find others to help me/invest/join forces with me to start up a business (my brain is full of ideas).
    As we all know…..Entrepreneurs tend to do everything themselves and are multi-talented. But we all know thats very difficult.

Looking forward to sharing my ideas with you all, and creating growing businesses.

-Daniel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Daniel, and welcome,

I hope you enjoy being part of the gang here. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Daniel

Welcome to the forum and good to hear that you are going to set up your own business!

I just want to say congrats and if you have any queries towards trading, supplier searching, and logistics, you are welcomed to let me know.

All the best!

BR
    Katty

dansyd1, post: 202112 wrote:
    Evening all,
    My name is Daniel, 29yo from Sydney.

Finally joined this site, to help others in their Entrepreneur adventues, hopefully shed some knowledge from my experience.
    And also hopefully find people who are like minded like myself.

My experience ranges from Hospitality, I.T., technician and management.

I have been managing a medical sales/service company now for 3.5 years, built it up from the ground as i was its first employee. Now operating in 3 states.
    Im very proud of my achievements so far, but unfortunately its owned by my boss, and i just develop and run day-to-day operations.
    I have always been keen to start my own business, and from my experience i know i can do it 100% successfully.

My aim is to hopefully find others to help me/invest/join forces with me to start up a business (my brain is full of ideas).
    As we all know…..Entrepreneurs tend to do everything themselves and are multi-talented. But we all know thats very difficult.

Looking forward to sharing my ideas with you all, and creating growing businesses.

-Daniel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.