• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    L.T.
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi folks

I stumbled across this site this morning while looking for info on setting up a small home business. I will lurk here for a while before I ask a question or two.

I have to say I am impressed with the site and what strikes me first up is how friendly and supportive everyone is here..

Anyway Bye for now…

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hey L.T.

Welcome to the forums, feel free to ask your questions. I’ve found that everyone here is really friendly and helpful, I’ve certainly benefited from the advice.

Cheers,
    Chris

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi L.T

Welcome. As Chris said everyone here is very friendly and you can bet that whatever question you might have, there will be people here who will be able to answer it for you.

Like Chris I have also benefited just from reading the advice given, so freely, in these forums.

Good luck. Hope to see you back here soon.

Karen (Wardle)
    http://www.you-can-start-business.com

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi L.T.,
    We really are very friendly so there is no need to be shy! There is bound to be someone around here the knows the answer to your questions, and if not, you will certainly here some interesting opinions to aid your thinking.

All the best
    Jayne

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi L. T.,

Care to give us an idea of what your business is or is going to be? Oh… and where you’re located?

Kathy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.