• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jjkale
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Great to find this website. I was wondering if there is anyone who like me has passed all the legal requirements to run a business, licensed conveyancer with the Vic government and paid all the indemnity insurance but is still to scared to take the final leap. I continue to work full time in my current job, (totally unrelated field), mainly because my partner is unable to support me at present and we are committed financially. I have all the software which I am leasing from a Company and done the training to run it, but need more support to get out there and market myself. I have tried to recruit staff, mainly family to help with the setting up side of the business, but they want to see how it goes first.
    I would appreciate any comments
    Thanks

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi jjkale

Thanks for joining Flying Solo!

That’s an interesting position you find yourself in there! I’m sure there will be people amongst our wonderful community who would love to help you out with some advice, but they may not find your post in this section of the forum.

Could I suggest that you post your query in this section of the forum, including as much detail as you’re comfortable with? http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/

Good luck with everything,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi and welcome,

I hope you find someone that can help you with your business.

In the mean time I have found their is some great tips and articles to be found here.

Good luck

Matt

FS Concierge, post: 18133 wrote:
    Hi jjkale

Thanks for joining Flying Solo!

That’s an interesting position you find yourself in there! I’m sure there will be people amongst our wonderful community who would love to help you out with some advice, but they may not find your post in this section of the forum.

Could I suggest that you post your query in this section of the forum, including as much detail as you’re comfortable with? http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/

Good luck with everything,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.