• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    AnnemarieCross
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi there, it’s such a pleasure to be part of this wonderful community. I haven’t been to this website for quite some time and am very impressed with the activities going on here.

Thank you for this brief opportunity to introduce myself!

I’ve been involved in the personal branding (career) industry for some time working with individuals looking to stand out, get hired and paid what they’re worth.

At the beginning of this year I expanded my business to work specifically with ambitious women entrepreneurs in defining and building their brands, their credibility and their income, and supporting them with practical branding, marketing and business building strategies. My website is: http://www.annemariecross.com

I also co-host a weekly internet radio show – Career Success Radio which reaches 120 countries and has had over 60,000 downloads since we started in 2008. While we began the show to support job seekers and career changers, we’re now bringing topics to the airwaves that are relevant to business owners, including social media and branding – something we’re very passionate about.

I’m really looking forward to connecting with you all.

To your continued success,
    Annemarie Cross

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Annemarie,

Thanks for sharing your business and goals – sounds fantastic.

Look forward to seeing you around,

Cheers,

Matt

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Annemarie,

You sound like a very busy lady! Thanks for introducing yourself, and for your kind feedback on Flying Solo.

Looking forward to getting to getting to know you,
    Jayne

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

I love what you’re sharing on your site and hope you dive right in with advice and ideas here at Flying Solo.

Well I’m going to check out your Facebook site and internet radio now – my cousin is looking at leaping into a career change (well I hope she leaps!).

All the best,
    Belinda

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up

Hi Annemarie,

Great to see someone with great skills and experience joining up. I’m sure you have a lot you can share and pickup on this site. There are always some great conversations and topics following. Might even give you some new ideas for the radio show!

Cheers,
    Mike

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Now what an interesting concept.

Logged onto your website. Normally would just look and see what there was on offer, but I actually found myself wanting to read more.

So will go back when I have more time.

So welcome young lady to the forum where we all share and learn from each other

AnnemarieCross
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 49551 wrote:
    Hi Annemarie,

Thanks for sharing your business and goals – sounds fantastic.

Look forward to seeing you around,

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt, thanks for the welcome! I’m really looking forward to being able to network and share resources with you! See you round the forums :)

Regards

Annemarie

AnnemarieCross
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 49568 wrote:
    Hi there Annemarie,

You sound like a very busy lady! Thanks for introducing yourself, and for your kind feedback on Flying Solo.

Looking forward to getting to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne, thank you! I’m really looking forward to getting to know you and others on the forum better too.

BTW – I LOVE your title. Sounds awesome!

Have an inspired week!

Annemarie

AnnemarieCross
    Up
    SheInspires, post: 49838 wrote:
    I love what you’re sharing on your site and hope you dive right in with advice and ideas here at Flying Solo.

Well I’m going to check out your Facebook site and internet radio now – my cousin is looking at leaping into a career change (well I hope she leaps!).

All the best,
    Belinda

Thanks Belinda!

Career change can be a little scary, however when people take that leap of faith and find themselves doing work they love and are so passionate about – they wonder why they didn’t do it earlier.

Best to you (and your cousin)

Annemarie

AnnemarieCross
    Up
    mexham, post: 49889 wrote:
    Hi Annemarie,

Great to see someone with great skills and experience joining up. I’m sure you have a lot you can share and pickup on this site. There are always some great conversations and topics following. Might even give you some new ideas for the radio show!

Cheers,
    Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome. As a lifelong student who loves ongoing professional and personal development, I’m really looking forward to sharing and networking on these forums.

I’m also always on the look out for new ideas/topics on the show – especially relating to business growth and development. It’s a thrill to be able to share amazing info with people around the world!

Take care

Annemarie

AnnemarieCross
    Up
    Burgo, post: 49891 wrote:
    Now what an interesting concept.

Logged onto your website. Normally would just look and see what there was on offer, but I actually found myself wanting to read more.

So will go back when I have more time.

So welcome young lady to the forum where we all share and learn from each other

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your kind feedback. One of my main goals is to continue providing inspiring info on my website to support people in their personal and business growth. If someone is able to read and take something away that has given them renewed confidence in themselves and the value they offer – I’ve lived up to my purpose.

You’re welcome to add your comments and feedback – anytime!

Best regards

Annemarie

Ellee
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Hi Annemarie

I’m certain you will enjoy being a part of Flying Solo just as we do. Great to see another busy person.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    AnnemarieCross, post: 49912 wrote:
    Hi Jayne, thank you! I’m really looking forward to getting to know you and others on the forum better too.

BTW – I LOVE your title. Sounds awesome!

Have an inspired week!

Annemarie

Hi Annemarie,

Thank you, but I can’t take any credit for coming up with the title – Robert, Sam and Peter had already invented it before I turned up. But I do love wearing it :)

It’s a very inspired week around here – we are all SOOOO pumped about Flying Solo Live!

Thanks again for coming out to play with us.
    Jayne

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.