• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Practical Coach
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    I just wanted to say thanks for hosting such a great website and I know I’m going to get lots out of joining this community.
    My name is Michael and I’m the practical coach. If you feel stuck in your current job position and know there is something more for you, well why don’t you book in the Practical Coach to get you focused and back on track.
    Thanks,
    Michael.

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Hey Michael,

Welcome to FS! Lots of excellent information here and helpful people.. so enjoy!

Cheers
    Brendan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Michael,

Thanks for saying such nice things about us :)

Welcome to the gang – I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

I noticed on another thread that you’d be interested in having your website reviewed? The best way to do that is to start a new thread in this section of the forum: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/community-reviews/

When you get there, you’ll notice some questions at the top of the screen. We’ll ask you to copy and paste those into your thread (along with the answers) in order for reviewers to give you the most useful responses they can.

By the way, you can add your web URL to your signature too, if you’d like. Just click on Control Panel in the grey bar above the forum, and from there choose Edit Signature.

Good luck!
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.