• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    streetlevel83
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

just saying hi and a quick intro,

i’ve had a few business idea’s now for a while but never been in a position to do anything about it. I’m still not really, but im starting to feel its now or never and i know financially things wont change for me unless i take a risk.

but, like a lot of people i just dont understand all the details about what i have to do to get started to trade as a business, as every business is different.

I have found it hard to get any information from people, even people i know who have ran small businesses.

and, i cant afford to pay an accountant or anyone to set things up for me, i need to keep all costs to a minimum, being that it wouldn’t pay a great deal at first.

anyway, i probably should save all the questions i have for the ‘starting a biz’ section.

im sure i will get heaps of information here i couldn’t find elsewhere.

cheers, streetlevel83.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

hi streetlevel83,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for sharing a little of your story with us.

You’ll find that people around here are very generous with their advice, especially when the person asking has already done some preliminary investigations off their own bat. There are some circumstances though (especially regarding legal and accounting matters), where it’s inappropriate for personalised advice to be given in a forum like this, so in some cases you’ll find the info you receive is of a fairly general nature.

In any case, please feel free to post any questions you have in the appropriate section of the forum, and we’ll see what we can do to rustle up some info for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

hi streetlevel83,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for sharing a little of your story with us.

You’ll find that people around here are very generous with their advice, especially when the person asking has already done some preliminary investigations off their own bat. There are some circumstances though (especially regarding legal and accounting matters), where it’s inappropriate for personalised advice to be given in a forum like this, so in some cases you’ll find the info you receive is of a fairly general nature.

In any case, please feel free to post any questions you have in the appropriate section of the forum, and we’ll see what we can do to rustle up some info for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.