• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mara.CJ
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’ve been lurking here for just over a year and now that my business is finally ready for launch I thought I would introduce myself.
    My name is Tamara and I’m the owner of Candle Jewels. Every candle we sell has a ring in it valued up to $7000. We currently have 17 standard scents and plan to add another 13, along with certain scents we’ll be releasing on special holidays.

I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Tamara

al.giffard
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Tamara,

Welcome to the forums! It sounds like such an interesting business idea! I’d love to hear more about it.

Congratulations on getting your business to the launch stage. It’s such an exciting time and I really hope you enjoy ‘the ride’.

Best of luck,

Al.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Tamara,

That sounds like fun! Do the recipients of the candles know the jewellery is in them? Is it like a lucky dip, or do you know in advance what you’re getting?

I’m quite intrigued and looking forward to learning more, so please feel free to share your website with us if you have one. (You can add it to your forum signature by going to the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum).

All the best with it, and welcome to Flying Solo.
    Jayne

Mara.CJ
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you for the welcome :)

We have it listed on our labels that there’s a ring contained. You can also see the ring packaging against the side of the jar.

Your right in saying it’s a lucky dip. The ring is wrapped up in protective layers so you won’t know what you get until you retrieve it. In fact, we don’t even know what your getting. The rings are picked completely at random and placed separately to the person making the candles.
    Our candles are 21oz so the burn time is over 120hrs. The ring is placed roughly at 4 to 6 hrs so you don’t have to wait until the candle is finished to retrieve it.

Our website will be complete by next week so I’ll put a link in my signature as soon as it’s done.

Tamara

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.