• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone – so where to start. 30 something Brisbane based corporate lady, always thinking of new ideas and possible business ventures. Not really in it for the money (always nice!) but more so I can go to my death bed and go – hey, you did this!.

I have 3 or 4 varying ideas from a fitness brand, tourism venture and retail. I have a range of skills – but I’m terrible on my own. Hoping to come on here get some ideas, some encouragement, networks and who knows – maybe someone similar who is wanted to start something too!

Thanks and look forward to the adventure!

Z 😮

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Welcome Z

Exciting times ahead, do your research and remember the small business world is VERY different to the corporate world.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there zoebic,

This is the perfect place do your research before jumping into your new venture :)

I hope you enjoy this planning phase, and please remember that if there are any ideas you’d like to brainstorm, there are usually people around here who can contribute something to your thinking.

Good luck, and thanks for joining us!
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to the forum.
    Good on you for having the vision to come up with 3-4 opportunities. Your problem could end up being time, which one to focus on or how to give each idea enough time to do it justice. I think you may need to do a heap of research in to each then pick the most exciting and with the most potential and run with it.

best of luck, looking forward to reading more.

Steve

florisjd
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi there and welcome.
    The most important step in any business is the first step.
    Don’t be afraid to start, one thing I have learnt is to stop making excusess and start making decisions.
    You will hear a lot of people say four out of five businesses fail, I say then I will have to start five to be sucessful.
    So Ready, Fire and then find your aim.
    Good luck.

Floris Coetzee
    Tailored Suits Online
    http://www.egoclothing.com.au

Craig.Smith
    • Total posts: 167
    Up

Hi Z,

Welcome to the forum, plenty of advise on Flying Solo, research and develop one idea. Best of luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.