• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trish AVA
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

HI Everyone,

I’m just introducing myself here, I’ve actually been a member for over 12 months but have not used the forum much, so tonight I have made a decision to be more active on this forum.

I’m a WAHM to a 12 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son. I run my own bookkeeping and secretarial business which has been operating for 3 years. I have recently taken on proofreading and editing after completing a correspondence course.

I am a PP with MYOB and am currently driving myself stupid trying to complete the Cert IV in Bookkeeping (that will be one course I will be pleased to complete).

Anyway hope everyone is having a good night / day, depending on where you are.

Hope to chat soon.

Cheers

Karl
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

I can see why you haven’t found time to be posting here. You sound BUSY! Anyway, I’m sure you’ll find this forum intersting and useful so welcome aboard Trish.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Trish
    So excited to hear that you have decided to stop lurking and come and introduce yourself. YAY! :)

Welcome to the boards – we’ll look forward to your contribution and to getting to know you.

Best
    Jayne

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Welcome Trish.

Cert 1V in bookkeeping would have to be a full accounting courses surely.

We have a lot of bookkeepers and virtual assistants on the forum so you will benefit from networking with them and the rest of us. ’tis a great place to be even if you are busy. Use it as a place to escape to learn from and contribute when ever you feel the urge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.