Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi everyone! I’m Glen, freelance web designer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GlensWebDesign
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Hi everybody, just introducing myself to this wonderful forum.

My name is Glen and my business is in the freelance web design industry. Hope to meet lots of people online, get involved in some discussions, learn and exchange and all that awesome stuff that comes with an online community.

P.S It’s so cold right now here in Perth! *wearing socks, two hoodies*

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hey Glen,

Welcome aboard the forums! Great to have you here and good luck with your business.

I’ll ask the question on everyone’s lips – How did you come up with your business name? :)

Dave

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Glen and welcome

This is a great online community, I hope you enjoy

GlensWebDesign
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Thanks guys! Its funny you should mention the business name, I thought of all kinds of names until I finally decided on something simple that says literally who I am, what I do and also gives the impression I am a freelancer. Perfect really ;)

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up
    GlensWebDesign, post: 192989 wrote:
    Thanks guys! Its funny you should mention the business name, I thought of all kinds of names until I finally decided on something simple that says literally who I am, what I do and also gives the impression I am a freelancer. Perfect really ;)

Hi Glen!
    What type of websites do you develop??? Have a specialty?? I work with Fashion Start up’s.
    Cheers
    Elizabeth

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

G’Day Glen,
    I had a quick look at your website and a lot of the links led to a password protected page. You might want to check that out.

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Hey Glen and welcome.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    The Hobbit, post: 197946 wrote:
    G’Day Glen,
    I had a quick look at your website and a lot of the links led to a password protected page. You might want to check that out.They all are… The site looks kinda unfinished.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.