Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi Everyone. I’ve got the small business bug!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevinbiness
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

My name is Kevin and I’m interested in starting a cleaning business – but I have no idea where to start. I’m hoping with lots of research, help and DOING that I can build something for myself!

More facts about me:

• I’m based in Melbourne – where there is a lot of competition!
    • This is my first business venture – I’ve always loved the stability of being an employee, but no more!
    • I like to think I’m resourceful – when I need something done, I find a way to get it done!

Cheers!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Kevin,

I have always though that there is a huge opportunity for a cleaning or carpet cleaning service with some funky branding in Melbourne.

Hit me up if you want to catch up and have a chat.

Cheers,

Matt

kevinbiness, post: 181950 wrote:
    Hi guys,

My name is Kevin and I’m interested in starting a cleaning business – but I have no idea where to start. I’m hoping with lots of research, help and DOING that I can build something for myself!

More facts about me:

• This is my first business venture – I’ve always loved the stability of being an employee, but no more!
    • I like to think I’m resourceful – when I need something done, I find a way to get it done!

Cheers!

No Limits
    • Total posts: 44
    Up
    kevinbiness, post: 181950 wrote:
    Hi guys,

More facts about me:

Cheers!

Hi Kevin,

Firstly good luck with your ventures.
    My only advice is, don’t do what everybody else is doing if there is lots of competition there.
    Do the dirty stuff no body else wants to do, if you want the rewards.
    e.g, Gutter cleaning, (not too dirty) can pay some pretty good money and should be repeat business.

Good luck.

No Limits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.