Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi… finally signed up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandii79
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Been following this forum for over a year now and finally signed up today. I work part time as a Business Development Manager at a commercial debt recovery and credit control agency. The rest of my time is devoted to my 13 month old daughter and my partner.

I have a background in banking, marketing and sales. If anyone has any issues in those areas I will help where I can.

Sandy

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for taking the plunge and getting involved. Great to have you.

One tip would be to add your forum signature over in the control panel so that is appears under your posts. I’ve moved your website link over there but you can edit as you like. You can also fill in the other elements of your profile.

All the best and hope to see you in more discussions.

Cheers
    Peter

Sandii79
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    FS Administrator, post: 161066 wrote:
    Hi Sandy,

Thanks for taking the plunge and getting involved. Great to have you.

One tip would be to add your forum signature over in the control panel so that is appears under your posts. I’ve moved your website link over there but you can edit as you like. You can also fill in the other elements of your profile.

All the best and hope to see you in more discussions.

Cheers
    Peter

Thanks Peter! Have just found the time to change the signature. Next step is filling in the rest of my profile.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Nice to meet you Sandy :D

Glad you could finally join us! Will look forward to all your magical posts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.