Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from a new guy!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SpacePrint
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone!

Im James from Space Print and new to FS. I have been flying for a few years now and have never looked back!

My business Space Print provides printing services such as business cards, stationery and invoice books to small businesses all over Australia. We have a strong focus on keeping our costs down which allows us to offer the same quality printing as other larger companies but at a much lower price.

As a small business owner myself, I understand there a so many costs involved during the startup phase of a business and hope that we can help make it a bit easier to get things going.

For more information please visit http://www.spaceprint.com.au or send through an email: [email protected]

I’m looking forward to learning from the all the experience of the members of this community!

James Eyre

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome on board! Hope we can help each other out over time, so that we are not quite flying solo :)

Carl

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up

Hi James. Have bookmarked your site for future use.

Are you actually based in “Brisbane – Sydney – Melbourne – Gold Coast – Adelaide – Perth – Hobart Canberra – Darwin” ?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi James,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining us.

I hope you find this a fun place to hang out.

All the best,
    Jayne

Chris R.
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi James,

Nice to meet you, I’m another new guy (I hope you don’t mind me introducing myself too on your intro thread).

A little about me for the FS crew… hmmm. Well, I guess I should start by saying that by day, I am employed by Switched on Media, a Sydney based search and social agency recently awarded the #3 spot by Smart Company. By night, I spend my time working on personal projects, delighted at the possibilities the internet provides for those with the gusto to go after what they want.

Very much looking forward to getting to know everyone here more.

Cheers,

Chris

SpacePrint
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    OneArmedGraphics, post: 69596 wrote:
    Hi James. Have bookmarked your site for future use.

Are you actually based in “Brisbane – Sydney – Melbourne – Gold Coast – Adelaide – Perth – Hobart Canberra – Darwin” ?

These cities are where the majority of our customers are. We have printing facilities on both the east and west coast and supply Australia wide with free delivery on all orders.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Chris R., post: 69692 wrote:
    Hi James,

Nice to meet you, I’m another new guy (I hope you don’t mind me introducing myself too on your intro thread).

A little about me for the FS crew… hmmm. Well, I guess I should start by saying that by day, I am employed by Switched on Media, a Sydney based search and social agency recently awarded the #3 spot by Smart Company. By night, I spend my time working on personal projects, delighted at the possibilities the internet provides for those with the gusto to go after what they want.

Very much looking forward to getting to know everyone here more.

Cheers,

Chris

G’day Chris,

A warm welcome to you too :)

Your work sounds very interesting – do you have a website you can share with us?

All the best,
    Jayne

Chris R.
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 69752 wrote:
    G’day Chris,

A warm welcome to you too :)

Your work sounds very interesting – do you have a website you can share with us?

All the best,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne,

Thanks / great to be here.

Doh! Didn’t include a link to Switched on Media :) Here we go:
    http://www.switchedonmedia.com.au

Cheers,

Chris

Pinnacle TMS
    • Total posts: 76
    Up
    SpacePrint, post: 69736 wrote:
    These cities are where the majority of our customers are. We have printing facilities on both the east and west coast and supply Australia wide with free delivery on all orders.

Welcome James – have bookmarked your site! Good luck going forward:)

Cheers,
    Suzanne

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.