Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from an internet entrepreneur

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msutanto
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

I would like to call myself an internet entrepreneur but I have only one website and would like to create additional websites.

I have built a price comparison website specific to Video Games:

http://www.comparegames.com.au

It’s only been up for 10 months, but it has really started to kick off in the last few months. I have automated everything so it requires very little maintenance and earn revenue through commissions, subscriptions and advertisements.

I joined this community to get ideas, encouragement and to help others with online businesses. Due to the success of my website I’m planning to start a similar website where I compare prices for a specific category.

I know shopbot.com.au, pricegrab.com.au are all multi million dollar companies now but they compare prices on every products and most of their listings don’t have the most comprehensive price list. I plan to concentrate on a specific category and replicate my success from comparegames.

Looking forward to learn as much as I can with the community

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi msutanto,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and apologies that your first post got held up in our moderation queue for a while there 😮

Congratulations on the success of your business so far – I hope hanging out with us here can help you continue to build on that great start.

Thanks for joining us, and by the way, next time you pop in, we’d love it if you’d tell us your name – we’re all very friendly around here :)

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.