Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi From Cassandra at Baby Kisses xx

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    babykissesxx
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

As a mother of 6 daughters aged 5-20 I understand the cost of living, the need to want to help others and also protect the environment for future generations, from this thought Baby Kisses xx was born.
    We sell preloved gently used Baby Clothes prem to size 1 – nothing over $4. With competitive Australia wide shipping as nobody wants to spend the money they have just saved on freight costs.
    5% of all sales goes to I Give A Buck Foundation of Australia Ltd. Helping Aussie kids, one child at a time, one dollar at a time.
    Each step of the clothing life cycle is generating a pollution footprint, Baby Kisses xx is bringing clothes to the market, the global way.

http://www.babykissesxx.com

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Cassandra

Wishing you a warm and toasty welcome to the Flying Solo forums!

I love the concept behind your business. Babies grow out of their clothes so quickly, so you’re offering an extremely affordable alternative – nothing over $4, that’s very cost effective!

I also love the ‘giving back’ aspect of your business too.

Wishing you loads of success.

Look forward to seeing you around.
    Lucinda :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Cassandra and welcome

WOW to the 6 daughters and still finding time to start a business and give back through your business.

Good for you – I would just suggest that you are also mindful of the labour intensiveness of your business in that you may be doing a whole lot more than you are earning. If however it is purely a charitable effort and you are happy with that, then great and more power to you.

Wishing you well

babykissesxx
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thank you for your feedback.
    The website appears to be doing well with nearly 200 hits in the first 24 hours. I am enjoying the interaction with people and have learnt many new things during this endeavour.
    The “I Give a Buck” Foundation are so grateful for the support they are an amazing inspiration. Like all parents we love to shop and give to our children and many people would love to help their community but often can’t spare the money from their own family budget, Baby Kisses xx allows us to do this.
    Thanks
    Cassandra

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.