Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Fil @ TechSeek On-Site Computer Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TechSeek
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    ::

Hi All! My name is Fil and I’ve been working as a soloist for around 7 years.

I kind of wish that I had stumbled on this site earlier as it would have been great support especially in the initial few years.

TechSeek is based in Melbourne and we provide mobile computer support for both residential and business clients.

We’ve also recently started offering Hosted Exchange which I thought would be of great benefit to many of the soloists here at Flying Solo.

For those of you who’ve never heard of it, it basically does what an in-house exchange server does, but without having to outlay large hardware and software costs or the need to worry about backing up your data and having a tech maintain it.

Access ALL new and old emails (even the one’s you’ve filed away into your organised folders) and calendar entries from anywhere using your PC, smart phone or tablet device.

No need to keep connecting your iPhone to sync your Outlook calendar with iTunes!

I myself like many use Outlook as a filing cabinet and it was frustrating in the past when I was at a client’s business and I needed to retrieve details that I’d stored about them such as log in details or contacts. I could only receive new emails on my smartphone so I’d have to ring and have someone check my PC or print everything off before I went on-site.

These days I just log in and grab what I need!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Fil,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

We have lots of chats about techy things around here, so your contribution to our chats will be most welcome.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.