Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Hamish at happtic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rickerbh
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself – Hamish Rickerby – and my newly-formed iOS and Mac app development company in Australia, happtic.

I have spent the last 12 years working in solutions and enterprise architecture for global telcos, then as a managing consultant for large interactive agency in London. For the last 6 of these years I lived in the UK and, when the iTunes store opened, I started developing apps around my full-time employment. I have recently moved to Melbourne and decided to focus full-time on my app development business.

Developing apps is my passion – I love being able to bring peoples’ ideas to life and increasing awareness of the capabilities of iOS devices. happtic offers a full design, development and consultancy service and is available for:

• custom built iOS (Apple iPhone, iPad) and Mac apps
    • enterprise and corporate apps for internal or external use
    • consulting – app design, capabilities and user interface
    • contract & freelance iOS development

Being new to Melbourne, one challenge for me is expanding my network, so I’m happy to have found FlyingSolo and look forward to learning from the experiences of others in this forum.

Cheers,

Hamish Rickerby
    http://happtic.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Hamish,

Welcome to Flying Solo – and Australia too. I hope you make plenty of contacts here to help you get settled. :)

We have a lot of chats about apps around here, so your expertise will be very handy to have around.

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Hamish,

Welcome to the forum.
    BTW, clever bus name.

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.