Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from husband and wife kung fu team

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BeeTee
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello to all at Flying Solo

We’ve been teaching our kids only style of kung fu for years now and want to take this further as we believe so strongly in our message.

We use ” Kung Fu” as our vehicle to introduce concepts to little minds about self defense without all the aggression that goes with it.

I don’t have people around me that run businesses and who are in the know, but find I have these little questions that pop up now and then that just need a simple answer that can help me take those next steps.

I’ve been viewing the forums and see an unlimited resource of knowledge and experience.

Here I come, look out world!

Thank you

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Brett,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

I love it! Sounds like a great idea and I like the look of your website. :) Best of luck and you’ve certainly come to the right place to ask all of those little questions.

Dave

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Brett and welcome to FS

I am sure you will find this a great place to get your questions answered and to meet other business owners.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Brett,

This is the right place for small business information, welcome to the forum.
    It will be good to hearing your point of view on some of the discussions here.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.