Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Jeremy at Colour & Code!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ColourandCode
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

Hi all! Just thought I’d drop everyone a message and say hi. I have recently left my nice, safe, regular wage earning day job to pursue my Web Design & Development business, Colour & Code.

I’m really looking forward to joining in the forums here and hopefully I can learn and share plenty of great tips and tricks as my business (hopefully) progresses.

Thanks to Flying Solo for making available such a great tool for all of we small business business owners!

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Yay, another designer & developer on the FS team – welcome!

You should put your website in your signature so people can check out your portfolio.

ColourandCode
    Up

Hi there Luchia and thanks for the welcome! ;)

Yes I have a huge list of things to do at this stage (as you may understand). I’ve essentially launched a beta version of my website just to get something up and running as I’m quite busy with client work. I do plan to add quite a few more features to the site including testimonials and a project portfolio.

nitro-it
    Participant
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Welcome. Fantastic choice of business name!

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Jeremy

Welcome..and congrats and commiserations :) on your new project.. Welcome to FS..

May i say for a Beta version of the site, its quite nice ;)

Look forward to seeing you around.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    ColourandCode
    Up
    nitro-it, post: 189138 wrote:
    Welcome. Fantastic choice of business name!

Why thank you Mr Nitro ;) I can assure you I didn’t just come up with it… took me AGES before I thought of something I was happy with.

Hope business is going well for you. I love that people in the same field are so supportive here, really great to see.

ColourandCode
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 189139 wrote:
    Hi Jeremy

Welcome..and congrats and commiserations :) on your new project.. Welcome to FS..

May i say for a Beta version of the site, its quite nice ;)

Look forward to seeing you around.

Jason

Thank you Jason, much appreciated. There’s quite a bit of work to go but I’m happy with the start.

On a side note, I’ve just checked out your site, SimplyReplica, you have some amazing stuff there. Hopefully once business is buzzing along I’ll have some pocket money to spend with you.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ColourandCode, post: 189147 wrote:
    On a side note, I’ve just checked out your site, SimplyReplica, you have some amazing stuff there. Hopefully once business is buzzing along I’ll have some pocket money to spend with you.

Thanks for not being critical of my site :D

If you are Melbourne based, welcome any time mate.. my doors are always open to the FS community…

Have a great weekend

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    ColourandCode
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 189148 wrote:
    Thanks for not being critical of my site :D

If you are Melbourne based, welcome any time mate.. my doors are always open to the FS community…

Have a great weekend

Jason

haha It’s not my place to be critical, but I am Melbourne-based and maybe I can come and have a chat to you about your website and you can show me some furniture ;)

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Welcome to the fray!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.