Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Krystle @ Beauty Treats

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Beauty Treats
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all I’m Krystle and 2 months ago opened and beautiful beauty salon in North Lakes Brisbane.
    I’m looking for some smart savvy marketing ideas that work for my industry. Or others in the industry as well so we can share our tips and tricks :)

Kristy Dalton
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    Beauty Treats , post: 187019 wrote:
    Hi all I’m Krystle and 2 months ago opened and beautiful beauty salon in North Lakes Brisbane.
    I’m looking for some smart savvy marketing ideas that work for my industry. Or others in the industry as well so we can share our tips and tricks :)

Hi Krystle,

I am a Virtual Assistant and look after a number of Facebook pages and design websites. I have found that having these two types of social media has been very beneficial to businesses. I also use Gumtree to promote businesses and just get the word out there.

Kristy

Halyna67
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi Krystle, i have a friend who has a salon at home, ie no street frontage and she has great results from her facebook page. She does regular posts and competitions and specials. Once you get a few clients and you do the right thing by them, then word of mouth kicks in too.

Hope it goes well for you.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Krystle,

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your new business! Such and exciting time for you (I hope). :)

If you can outline what marketing you’re doing already or planning to do, then our members will be more stimulated to kick in some extra ideas for you, or feedback on your existing approach.

Good luck!

Dave

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Hi Krystle, just sent you a PM about an opportunity you might be interested in…

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Ok apparently the FS forum isn’t letting me send PM’s (FS admin help!!!) so could you please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I’ll explain in further detail.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Octopus Labs, post: 187122 wrote:
    Ok apparently the FS forum isn’t letting me send PM’s (FS admin help!!!).

Sorry about that :( I’ve sent you an email to see if I can work out what the issue might be with PMs. Cheers, Peter

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Congratulations Krystle on the launch of your new business. You can double your database by giving out a two for one voucher to each customer to bring a friend with them on their next visit.

You won’t make money on the first visit, but you could double your customer base very quickly with each person returning every six to eight weeks.

Another tip is to ring each new customer 3 days after they come in to see if they are happy with the service they got.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.