Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi! From Maze Accounting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I would like to say hi and introduce myself and my business.

My name is Nicole Bottrell. I am a qualified Chartered Accountant with previous experience in public practice and industry.

I have recently started up my own boutique accounting firm – Maze Accounting.

I am based in Geelong but offer services Australia wide through the glorious world of technology. My firm’s key focus is offering cloud based, future focused business advisory services with good old fashioned friendly, approachable and reliable customer service.

I have joined Flying Solo to expand my network, bounce ideas and share business insights as well as help other SME’s maximise their business potential.

We have recently launched our new website and would love any feedback that members may have.

Look forward to getting involved in the forums and the Flying Solo community!

Anonymous
    Up

Hi there Nicole,

Your website isn’t loading for me, so I wasn’t able to check it out (I just see a white screen with 0% in the centre of it).

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum, and thanks for introducing yourself – it’s great to have you on board.

All the best,
    Jayne

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Hi Nicole,

I had a quick look at your website. It looked pretty neat and professional. You have covered all important information. Since its a responsive theme it flows pretty good as well.

If you use a slide transition on your home page the slider may look much better. You have couple of slides there but you don’t get to see the transition.

I like the idea of pre-packaging your services. Do you have a set price for each package or you determine the price after first consultation with the client?

Good luck.

Balashankar

MD Clean
    Participant
    • Total posts: 308
    Up

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to FS.

Your website takes way too long to load… for me it was 10 seconds plus on a PC. It would be scary to think how long it would take on a mobile device. Potential customers will not wait that long and Google will hate you for it.

For a quick test, look here. Pingdom

Perhaps you could put a range of prices for each package for transparency.

Try and reduce the number of fields in the contact form in order to improve engagement eg, just Name, number,email, message.

Anonymous
    Up

Hi All

Thanks so much for the feedback.

I have no idea what has caused the website to be so slow / not visible.

We have done the testing as recommended by Paul on Pingdom and it came back as 83/100 with an average load speed on 4.6seconds. Thanks for the tip Paul! I’ve contacted my web guy as well to check the back end and see what is going on.

I’m also working on package pricing to be shown on the website. I too like the transparency of displaying prices. The packages will too have a link to another software program to enable people to sign up via the website. Something currently in the works.

I will also look into reducing the number of fields in the contact form.

Thanks again for the great feedback! Much appreciated!

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.