• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MaternityAndBaby
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi!

My name is Leticia, I’m a mum of 2 young girls, with a background (mostly in my pre-child days) in market research. In a complete change of direction I have recently taken over an online maternity and baby wear store http://www.maternityandbaby.com.au

Its been a steep learning curve, and already the collective wisdom of this forum has been helpful, so thanks!

Leticia

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello Leticia and welcome to Flying Solo!

I hope you get as much out of the forums as I have.

Cheers,

Matt

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Leticia

Welcome to Flying Solo!

Great to have you on deck.

I am in babyland at the moment, as my little niece was born yesterday morning (excited Aunty, much!?) :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Hi Leticia and welcome to FS.

Actually, you may be able to answer a couple of questions for me…will send you an email today if you don’t mind?

Wendy :)

MaternityAndBaby
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thanks for the welcome!

Golden Goose, I’m getting some gorgeous new baby clothes this week – you should check it out later in the week ;)

Wendy, I’m not sure if you did email me – if you did, I didn’t receive it (I also didn’t receive notifciations of the second 2 responses to my post, so may need to have a look at my settings!) But feel free to email away!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    Maternity & Baby, post: 130012 wrote:
    …may need to have a look at my settings!

Yes, you don’t have a profile at the moment lol. Add your details through the control panel in the grey bar above. You can also add a signature to include your website (edit: which I see you’ve already done :) )

Wendy :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.