Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi From Melbourne!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TaxManiac
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My name is Sam. It has been a few days since I have joint FS but still haven’t had the chance to say Hi and introduce myself. I have been reading quite a few of the posts here and I should say I am really impressed by some of the member’s generous and genuine advice and tips, and also offers for voluntary help to other members.

So I can say I am very excited that I have joint this community and looking forward to speak and share ideas with you.

Now I would like to say a little bit about myself as an intro. As I said my name is Sam and I live in the Eastern suburbs of lovely but cold Melbourne. I have a degree in Business majoring in accounting and currently am full time employed and also studying to get my CPA (Thanks God there is not much more to finish it!!).

I have worked in the industry for about nine years now as bookkeeper/Assistant accountant and also finance officer. I have also worked as a tax agent for couple of years with H&R Block.

I also have had my Bookkeeping and Accounting business since late 2007, which because of my full time employment, it never has really taken off.

I guess this time I am determined to start working on my business and start building up enough clients in order to be able to fully devote my time to my business and fully work for myself.

Thanks for accepting me into your community and looking forward to speak to you lovely members of FS very soon.

Cheers,
    Sam

ojwebdesign
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

welcome to the FlyingSolo Community Sam :)

hope your studies go well :)

regards,
    Oj

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Nice to have you hear, Sam!

Good to see FS has given you a good first impression. We look forward to reading your contributions.

(from another) Sam on behalf of the FS team

TaxManiac
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you so much OJ and Sam for making me feel welcome here:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.