• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mickey
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

I’m a 24 year old professional services / IT consultant working in the Sydney CBD and I have been thinking about starting my own business or getting into a partnership with someone for a while now.

I don’t have the best of ideas yet but I have been trying to learn the workings around a small business and that’s what brought to me this forum. I come from a background of Uncles and Aunties who have done well in the entrepreneurial space so hopefully it’s in the genes.

I have read some threads already and have already learnt so much. Thanks guys.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mickey

Good on you for spending time learning and planning before throwing yourself into it. Hope you will find all the info you need here – but please feel free to post any questions that come up, and the fabulous folk who hang out here will jump in quickly with their ideas.

All the best,
    Jayne

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    mickey, post: 34421 wrote:
    I’m a 24 year old professional services / IT consultant working in the Sydney CBD and I have been thinking about starting my own business or getting into a partnership with someone for a while now.

I don’t have the best of ideas yet but I have been trying to learn the workings around a small business and that’s what brought to me this forum. I come from a background of Uncles and Aunties who have done well in the entrepreneurial space so hopefully it’s in the genes.

I have read some threads already and have already learnt so much. Thanks guys.

Hi Mickey

Age is no barrier! That’s the first thing you need to keep in mind. And I reckon you’re in good company with so many entrepreneurial family members. Now you just have to get started! All the best! :)

Dave Bockett
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Welcome Mickey!

You have certainly come to the right place to help develop your business ideas. We are all a very friendly bunch of people here.

I still work part time in my day job as a IT consultant and have found it a good way to make the transition to completely flying solo without the safety net!

Dave.

rossking
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi Mickey!

Members here will help you in anything, just like they did to me.

Welcome!

mickey
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks all for the welcome, much appreciated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.