Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Mike – new digital payment solution & loyalty rewards for small businesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Dowsett
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m Mike and I’ve been a Flying Solo member for a couple of months, referred by the great people at Key Person of Influence. I’ve kept a bit of an eye on the forum and I must say what a positive and supportive bunch you all are – it’s great to see such engagement in a small business community with great collective spirit.

I’ve worked in small to medium businesses for 24 years and am currently the general manager of an engineering firm headquartered in Melbourne. My upbringing and my time in business has made me passionate about helping small to medium businesses gain an edge over the corporations, which led me to take on a franchise in Australia with an international firm called Aspire Worldwide Ltd (UK).

We’re launching a new digital payment solution and loyalty rewards program specifically designed for small to medium businesses that has great benefits such as new payment technology, dramatically reduced merchant fees, increased customer numbers and development of new income streams.

With my focus on small to medium businesses, Flying Solo is an obvious choice for me to be part of a small business community and gain an understanding of the issues and challenges faced by other business owners and the strategies they have developed to build their business.

I look forward to communicating and connecting with you!

Regards,

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Re: Hi from Mike – new digital payment solution & loyalty rewards for small businesse

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for introducing yourself to the community and best of luck with your new venture. We’re glad to have you here and I hope to see you around the place. :)

Dave

redleaftea
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Re: Hi from Mike – new digital payment solution & loyalty rewards for small businesse

Hi Michael,

Sounds interesting, when will you be releasing more information?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.