Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from new member 612Sue!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I have been running my website business for about 6 months now and it is going really well, I have been on a strong learning curve and am now looking for ways to share my experiances and expand my customer base. Look forward to talking to you!

Cheers

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Greetings Sue,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

We’d love to know more about you and your business. What is it that you do? And do you have a website we can check out? (We’re all sticky beaks around here!)

Hope you’re enjoying a lovely weekend,
    Jayne

612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

I am importing emergency survival products from manufacturers in the US. My website is http://www.survivalstorehouse.com. I’m travelling to the US next month to meet manufacturers and look at expanding my product range.

As my product appeals to a variety of customers, I’ve had some success from visiting various forums involving hikers, boaters, hunters, campers etc and talking up the product. I have also sent out some samples to various people for feedback etc.

I’ve also used print media, ebay and google adwords and have just opened a Facebook fan page, but still working out how to use this to its best advantage!

I’d love some feedback on my website and some ideas on how to gain more exposure online.

Regards,
    Sue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.