• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nicoleiv
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nicole (Nic for short) and I have just found this website, what a great resource.

I currently work from home as an Administration Manager for a College here on the Gold Coast. I am also working on a new business venture as a weight loss consultant, my true passion!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Regards,

Nic

Craig
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Nic, and welcome to the forums. Good luck with your new business, weight loss and health are always a hot searched topic, so I hope you start it soon, and help some people in the process!

You’ll find lots of great information here, and the people are always willing to help with any questions you have when starting and growing your business. We have all been through a range of experiences, and happy to help.

Again, good luck, talk soon.

Craig

http://www.helpdesksoftware.com.au
    Help Desk Software Australia Pty Ltd

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nic,

Your timing on starting a weight loss business couldn’t be better! Hope you have lots of folk committed to their New Year’s Resolutions pounding down your door!

Welcome to the gang!
    Jayne

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Hello Nic,
    My name is Nick ;)

Welcome to the forum. If you need any advice on creating a website for your consulting business, just let me know and I’ll be happy to give you free help.

Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.