Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Perth, WA!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    onlinepas
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I’m Debra and I’ve been running my business now for just over 1 1/2 years and loving it!

I’m a married mum of two boys (14 years & almost 2 years) and love working from home to be here with my family.

My business is Online Personal Assistants based in Perth, WA and servicing businesses nationally and overseas. I provide Virtual Assistant services and I’m sure there are other VAs here so you may already know what a VA is and does.

I love receiving the FS newsletters and articles and I’m looking forward to getting stuck into discussions here to both learn and to help where I can.

I look forward to ‘getting to know’ everyone.

Debra

spotty
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Hi Debra and welcome. I know you from another forum (Kiera’s) where I am (was) under a different name, haven’t seen you around for awhile – hope business is doing well.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Hi Debra
    Welcome to our fantastic forum, and yes we do have many VA’s on here, the more the merrier.

I think outsourcing to day is fantastic how did we ever manage before VA’s and bookkeepers. Well we didnt really, many of the soloists and small business owners did it tough.

Today the soloist and small business have VA’s and bookkeepers to get their business sorted admin wise. Many weekends were spent trying to balance the books or get correspondence out, develop a marketing programme and the other things you guys are capable of doing.

So keep up the great work you VA’s do.

onlinepas
    Up
    spotty, post: 17955 wrote:
    Hi Debra and welcome. I know you from another forum (Kiera’s) where I am (was) under a different name, haven’t seen you around for awhile – hope business is doing well.

Hi Spotty,

Thanks for the welcome. Business is doing great and I’ve just had to limit the forums/online networks I frequent. Must visit WAHM site again soon.

Debra

onlinepas
    Up
    Burgo, post: 17969 wrote:
    Hi Debra
    Welcome to our fantastic forum, and yes we do have many VA’s on here, the more the merrier.

I think outsourcing to day is fantastic how did we ever manage before VA’s and bookkeepers. Well we didnt really, many of the soloists and small business owners did it tough.

Today the soloist and small business have VA’s and bookkeepers to get their business sorted admin wise. Many weekends were spent trying to balance the books or get correspondence out, develop a marketing programme and the other things you guys are capable of doing.

So keep up the great work you VA’s do.

Hi Burgo,

Thanks for your welcome. I knew people here would know about VAs. I know what you mean about doing it all yourself. I’ve recently started outsourcing to a Bookkeeper. Thank goodness! She is a lifesaver!

I look forward to getting to know you more here.

Debra

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.