Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Quenten

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seaside Dweller
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Handcrafting traditional spearfishing equipment to ensure sustainable and healthy lifestyles are available to all. My name is Quenten Brooke and I live in Broome WA. I use treated solid bamboo and traditional woods, stainless steel and hydraulic crimping to ensure long life.

Paradise is a beach, a creek, reef and a spear. I tell my children whenever I can (7 kids & 5 grandkids). Be self supporting, dont consume more than you can produce. Look after the sea and the land. Be honest and relative in the social economy.

Anyone can hold a line but it takes a keen mind and fitness to catch fish by hand(handspear, poison plants, trap and tickle). Keep fit and out of trouble, provide for your family. My message to the children of the world. So I make spears for them.

Thanks to the team from Flying Solo for a great site 10/10

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Quentin,

Thanks for introducing yourself, for joining the forums, and for your kind feedback on Flying Solo :).

Thanks for the lovely email you sent me during the week too – I am really inspired by your vision for your business, and hope that it is hugely successful for you.

FS folk,
    Quentin’s website isn’t up and running yet, but you can get a sneak peak at it here: http://www.baada.com.au (highly recommended if you’re into fishing!). He may be frequenting the forums asking for advice, and I have my fingers crossed that together we can help him develop and grow this fantastic venture.

All the best,
    Jayne

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Sounds great Quenten.
    It is funny though that you advocate health & sustainability … but here is a spear. hehe

Look forward to seeing your website.
    Great message & approach. Well done. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.