Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Rebecca

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RebeccaG
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I’m Rebecca and I’m just starting up my business Athena Consultancy which offers Virtual Administration Services for Optimum Performance. I am a first-time business owner and so this is an extremely exciting time and also more than a little scary!

I look forward to meeting lots of business people on this site and learning as much as I can.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Rebecca,

You’ve come to the right place – everyone here can relate to both the excitement and the nerves that go with being in start up mode :).

Please feel free to start a new thread asking any questions that come up for you while you’re getting up and running. There are always people around here who are happy to help.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

MartinN
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi Rebecca,

Ahhh the business newbie – all excited and nerves. It brings back some memories. ;-)

You know: if you’ve got the right products/service, have found a target market and a Point of Difference and can market it to them AND… you have the right attitude, you’ll do fine.

Good luck with your new (first) business – put your website link in the sig file, I’d love to check it out.

Cheers,

RebeccaG
    Up

Thank you Martin. It’s so nice to be welcomed and I will certainly put my web link into my signature per your suggestion. :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome Rebecca

Exciting times, hope you enjoy the FS forums, there are lots of wonderful people here.

RebeccaG
    Up

Thank you so much. :-)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Bec (sorry couldn’t help it)

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS on taking that step. The hardest part is done, now your focus will kick in and as other have said if you have a great product, offering and POD and are committed you will be a ok!

And jumping onto a forum like this is a great way to both network and open up a resource you may not have had before. Lots of nice folk in here (except moi) that can point you in a direction or two if you need some guidance.

All the best, look forward to hearing your successes

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.