Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Rhino Web Design & Hosting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RyanC
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I have been reading this website for while now and have to say that you have a wonderful community here, you guys have really helped me get a good understanding about running a business.

I have been getting my Web Design & Hosting business ready for the past couple of months and am almost at a stage where I can quit my day job and take that exciting but scary leap of faith.

So I figure now is a good time to register so that I can join in on some the the fantastic forum discussions here and hopeful help someone else just like you guys have helped me :)

Thanks

Ryan

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Hi Ryan

Glad to see you’ve jumped in feet first :). You have lots to offer based on what we’ve discussed, and I look forward to you launching your business very soon!!

Raky
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Can’t wait to see some of your work Ryan!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Ryan-from-Rhino :)

I’m loving the alliteration in your business name! And of course, saying such lovely things about us has made me smile too – thanks!

Congratulations on your progress so far, and on making the decision to quit the day job. Exciting times for you!

If you need any support or to do a bit of brainstorming, please feel free to post a query on the boards. There are plenty of people around here who love to help!

Cheers
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.