Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from the Sunny Coast!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PureKinetics
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All!

I’m Matt and along with my partner we run a fitness business on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland with our mobile and group fitness services extending down into Brisbane. I’ve checked out this site a couple of times before and everyone looks really helpful so I thought why not join in!

I’ve had about 8 years experience in the fitness industry and have been dabbling in the online world for a couple of years now through building/editing our websites and a little email marketing etc.

I’m about to undertake 3 years of full-time university study and figure this is a great time to start removing myself from the daily tasks of business operation. No doubt with outsourcing, different marketing techniques, service and product development etc I’m going to have a million questions!

Look forward to chatting with you and hopefully I can lend a hand in a discussion or two before long!

Cheers, Matt.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome

Love the Sunny Coast and I hope you love this forum of Flying Solo

Jason G
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi Matt, welcome!

Sounds like an exciting time for you. These forums are definitely a great place to learn.
    Good luck & all the best with your studies.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Matt,

Welcome aboard the forums, and feel free to start firing away with questions at will!

Great to have you here. :)

Dave

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up
    PureKinetics, post: 191832 wrote:
    I’m Matt and along with my partner we run a fitness business on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland with our mobile and group fitness services extending down into Brisbane.
    I’m about to undertake 3 years of full-time university study
    Cheers, Matt.

Wow!.
    You’d better be fit to cram all that into your life.
    I wish you well you deserve to succeed just for trying so hard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.