Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi from Ursh, in Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up
    ::

I’m a small business owner in Adelaide – have frequented FlyingSolo for some time and get the daily scoop via the rss feed, but thrilled to discover the forums.

I build websites for micro-small businesses, however also have a wealth of other online business experience and look forward to making connections and friendships here.

My website is http://www.onlineiq.biz

Look forward to some great conversations.

Credit Manager
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Howdy Ursh, and welcome.
    Don’t forget to leave some details in the netwoking and local groups (SA) forum.
    cheers,
    Paul

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ursh!
    We’re thrilled you discovered the forums too! Thanks for joining us, and hope you enjoy hanging out here!

I’ll look forward to getting to know you and learning more about your business,

Best wishes
    Jayne

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up

Thanks for the welcome :)

Will check out the SA specific area – and love the concierge concept – had registered onlineconcierge for just such a service – its such a luxurious feeling service and makes you feel very welcome, so thank you

Dani
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi there

I thinks this thread is the most relevant for me, I am Danielle and also from Adelaide. I think i will take the tip and check out the networking in SA area too. Look forward to chatting with all in future.

My website is http://www.adelaidelocalityguide.com

Thanks
    Danielle

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Welcome to you both.

Dani might I suggest that you request some feedback in the reviews forums, I have a fair bit of feedback but I don’t want to hijack the thread :P

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Ursh, thanks for the nice feedback – we love newbies and it’s great to know you feel welcome here.

Dani hi! Thanks for joining us, and I hope you find lots of valuable resources and networking opportunities with us!

Hope you’re both having a great weekend!
    Jayne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.