• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert_L
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi my name is Robert and i just recently joined this amazing site,
    I’ve been going through the website for years and have read about the businesses and ideas people have and i know this is a great environment to be in. I hope to chat and make new friends and share business ideas with all of you.

My interest and passion has always been about being healthy and keeping fit,
    I want to open up a successful gym and with all my ideas and vision i want to put forward in action. Please feel free to give me insight about the industry and the pros and cons that come with it.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Robert and welcome to the forums

The health and fitness industry is bigger than ever and there are some big players doing very well.

There are an extensive list of pros and cons for this industry but you must remember that ultimately you are helping people to change their lives for the better – so that has to be a good thing.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Robert, and welcome,

If there are any specific areas you want to chat about, please feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section of the forum. We love a brainstorm around here, and I’m sure you’ll find people willing to share their ideas and experience with you.

Thanks for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo too, by the way. :)

Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Robert, it doesn’t work that way. You ask the questions and wait for the answers. Unless you can find someone on here that has specific gym experience, most are from all walks of life or should I say business. You will certainly get answers to business related questions, but perhaps not so much on specific industry related questions. However in my experience with helping many different businesses, most problems are the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.