Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I am a Feng Shui and Life Analysis Consultant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Feng Shui & BaZi
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Dear fellow members,

My name is Christopher (or Chris), I am a Feng Shui and Life Analysis consultant based in Melbourne. I’ve just gone full-time into this consultancy practise about two weeks ago. I have been offering these services on a freelance basis for over 5 years.

Prior to this endeavour, I was in the Design and Communication industry as a business development manager for over 10 years.

In the course of my work, I have seen many multinational company and small business owners used Life analysis to personalise their company logo’s colour to their personal ‘wealth‘ colour. They also apply Feng Shui principles into their business and personal lives.

Since this is my first time in this forum, I like to offer a FREE reading to anyone who likes to know their Wealth Luck outlook for 2010 (ONLY).

If you are interested, just email the details below to [email protected]:

• Name
    • Company Name / Industry
    • Place of Birth
    • Birth Date and Time

Please indicate that you are a Flying Solo member.

As this is a friendly gesture, not a chargeable service, so I hope you can give at least 24hours to respond to you.

This FREE reading will end on 30th April 2010 midnight 11:59pm.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to know you better.

P.S. If you have any question regarding Feng Shui, just email me.
    P.P.S Tips – Bad energies in North Sector this year. If possible, DO NOT renovate, nail or dig in this sector.

Warm regards,
    Chris Lai
    fengshuivibe.com

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

G’day Chris,

Welcome to the forums!

Good luck with your business, it sounds great. I checked out your website, the links are not working yet?

Cheers,

Matt

Feng Shui & BaZi
    Up

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your email. I’ve just started two weeks ago. Currently, I am developing the content. Hopefully, it will all be up by end of next week.

I have written alot of things on the subject of Feng Shui and Life Analysis, and how both are interconnected. Please check out the website again and give me some feedback. I will be more than happy to hear from you.

If you have any question, I will be more than happy to reply you.

Warm regards,
    Chris Lai

John Bogiatzis
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

Hi Chris,

Sounds great. I am strong believer of the power and important of Feng Shui.

Do you conduct the readings over the phone or face to face?

Regards,

John Bogiatzis

Feng Shui & BaZi
    Up

Hi John,

I do both face-to-face and phone consultation.

Usually, for new clients I prefer to meet them face-to-face at least once for the first time. Putting a voice to a face is much better that just voice over the phone.

Most of the time I am pretty flexible, whatever suits my client, I’ll do my best to accomodate.

Which do you prefer John, face-to-face or phone consultation?

Warm regards,
    Chris Lai

John Bogiatzis
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

I’m based in Sydney so over the phone is the most suitable option.

I’m keen to hear your insights and what you have to offer. I’ll send through an email this afternoon.

Regards,

John Bogiatzis
    Universal Seminars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.