• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dove
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi I am Dove,
    I am still a fledgling Virtual Assistant and I have aspirations of becoming a graphic designer and marketing expert.
    I am here to bleed everyone dry of their knowledge and of course make some friends.
    Hope to talk to you soon.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Hi Dove , from Broken Hill, and welcome to the forum.
    So you think you can get blood out of sones. No need for the vampire you will find this community of soloist extremely friendly, and easy to talk to.

My daughter was born in Broken Hill many years ago, so it has a special place in our family.

How will you devlop your transition from a VA to a Graphic Artist and then become a marketing expert, this has me intreaged….what’s your passion??

Dove
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thanks for the welcome,

I have been back in the Hill for nearly five years and I am learning to love it.

I am good at admin work, I have mostly worked in hospitality, sport and media, and have been doing odd jobs since I had my little boy two years ago. Going into business for myself was quite a natural progression for me.

I was the editor of the Broken Hill Football League Budget for the last couple of years so I have developed a passion in designing of magazine type documents as well as logo design and printed marketing material.

I have applied for a BA(GD) at CSU, and while I am waiting to get in there I am using OTEN to get some TAFE Certs in Advertising and Marketing.

To my family it sounds overly ambitious, which only makes me want to do it more!

I am having a great time checking out the sites of the members here, some really good work about, very exciting community.

Cheers
    Dove

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Dove,

Sounds like you’ve got things pretty sorted in your head. I think it’s great you’re being overly ambitious. I’d call it enthusiasm. You can never reach too high.

Good luck and look forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Dove,

Welcome!

Trish is right, you really do seem to have your head screwed on! I love the systematic approach you’re taking and the attitude that you’re taking to your plan.

Go for it!
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.