• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Egor K
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello

I’m running a small IT consultancy company catering to small-to-medium sized businesses.

We are the team of five seasoned professionals with 10 to 20 years of experience in various IT sectors. We are situated in Sydney and are working extra hard to make this enterprise our primary source of income. We are bringing best solutions and practices we learned whilst working for large companies to the small businesses.

Our value proposition is enabling businesses to achieve their goals through the means of technology – we excel in analytics, reporting, business insights, as well as cloud solutions and mobile apps. No, it does not cost millions to do that.

On top of that, we are providing managed services of the outsourced teams, located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, successfully delivering very technically challenging solutions to our clients. We only hire top 1%, crème de la crème, of available overseas developers – relevant tertiary education (degree in Mathematics or Computer Science) and 4 years of commercial experience are just basic tick points for the person to be even considered for an interview.

ps: now that I re-read all this, it sounds like a sales pitch. So much for saying “hi”, lol :)

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Hi Egor,

Welcome aborad the forums!

I’m sure we’ll get to know you on a personal level as you get involved in some of the discussions around here. ;)

See you around!

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.