Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I’m Liam from Vertr

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    liamgsmith
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi!

I’m Liam and my business is Vertr.com.au.

Vertr is all about painless data conversion; we help you automate manual processes so that you and your team spend less time getting data into shape and more time working with the data. There’s a quick 2min video on the website which runs you through a basic conversion and shows you the interface.

Vertr has been gestating (/beta) for the last 6 months and I’m now starting to spread the word and thought Flying Solo members could benefit from the service.

Some of the processes we’ve automated for customers so far include xml to csv, bank statement formatting for import into accounting systems, preparing price and product uploads to ecommerce sites, manipulating Excel data into a csv file for MailChimp/SendGrid mail outs, taking data from an email and updating sales reports in Excel and the list goes on. If you want to automate it, there is a very good chance it can be done – I’m more than happy to discuss.

I look forward to catching up with you all about data conversion, techy stuff in general as well as accounting/bookkeeping.

Kind regards,
    Liam

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Liam,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

Great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Dave

Need Leads?
    • Total posts: 54
    Up

Welcome aboard Liam, wishing you all the best with your business this year!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.