Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I’m Liz from iTasker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    iTasker
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    I am part of a small business launched in January this year. It was founded by 2 young entrepreneurs. It is difficult to explain in a few sentences what we are about, but we were featured on the Today Tonight show in Perth a couple of months ago, that explains it in more detail. I don’t know if I’m allowed to post the link to it,so won’t do that until I’m told I can!

iTasker is all about people helping people in the community with everyday tasks such as: Cleaning, gardening, fixing things, shopping, data entry, dog walking and lots more!

Cheers
    Liz!

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Hey Liz, welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing more about iTasker. Hope you enjoy your time on here. Plenty of people on these forums that know what they are talking about. Also, if you have a website you can add it to your signature by going to the control panel section of your website.

iTasker
    Up
    tonyk, post: 128815 wrote:
    Hey Liz, welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing more about iTasker. Hope you enjoy your time on here. Plenty of people on these forums that know what they are talking about. Also, if you have a website you can add it to your signature by going to the control panel section of your website.

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Do you think it would be OK to put the video link up?

tonyk
    Up

Not a problem :). I can’t imagine why it wouldn’t, although it has been a long time since I last read the forum guidelines.

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

Is this an Aus version of Task Rabbit? Cool.

iTasker
    Up
    tonyk, post: 128831 wrote:
    Not a problem :). I can’t imagine why it wouldn’t, although it has been a long time since I last read the forum guidelines.

OK, will do, but I’ll blame you if I get in trouble!

How do I get to my website? I looked on my directly listing and have already put the website link on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7DSxLiRHs

tonyk
    Up
    iTasker, post: 128834 wrote:
    OK, will do, but I’ll blame you if I get in trouble!

How do I get to my website? I looked on my directly listing and have already put the website link on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7DSxLiRHs

If you are asking how to add your website to your signature, you just need to click on your username where it says Welcome and go to control panel and on the left hand side there’s an option for you to edit your signature.

iTasker
    Up
    adrian_gray, post: 128833 wrote:
    Is this an Aus version of Task Rabbit? Cool.
    Yes, it is a similar concept, but we are much more involved in the community. For example we have a telephone number that our elderly customers can ring if they don’t use the internet. We also follow up every task to make sure the customer is happy.
    We also interview the iTaskers personally rather than Skype. I like to meet everyone to make sure that the are the right person to represent iTasker.
    GuesthouseJo
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

It’s a good idea – I pitched a very similar thing to that last year in an entrepreneurial comp thing! Have you researched AirTasker? I’d worry that the similar name and both of the concepts being close to Task Rabbit may cause a bit of an issue?

iTasker
    Up
    GuesthouseJo, post: 128853 wrote:
    It’s a good idea – I pitched a very similar thing to that last year in an entrepreneurial comp thing! Have you researched AirTasker? I’d worry that the similar name and both of the concepts being close to Task Rabbit may cause a bit of an issue?

Airtasker was launched after us. I’m not sure on the Task Rabbit issue, my business partner does that part of the business. I’m more the marketing and recruiting side. Thanks for the heads up though.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the forum,
    What a great idea.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Liz

Welcome to the forum!

Huge congrats on the TV coverage, great PR work :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you and your business.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.